أنت غير مسجل في منتديات الوئام . للتسجيل الرجاء إضغط هنـا

صائد الفرص للأسهم الأمريكية والاوبشن 
عدد الضغطات  : 20009
مساحة اعلانية 
عدد الضغطات  : 15720

العودة   منتديات الوئام > المنتدى العام >  نفَحَآت إيمَآنِية

الملاحظات

نفَحَآت إيمَآنِية كل ما يتعلق بديننا الإسلامي الحنيف على نهج أهل السنة والجماعه ، للموضوعات الدينيه

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 20 / 04 / 2002, 16 : 02 PM   #1
hamzash
ضيف

+ رقم العضوية » 2241
+ تاريخ التسجيل » 11 / 03 / 2002

+ الجنسْ »

+ الإقآمـہ »

+ مَجموع المشَارگات » 120
+ معَدل التقييمْ » 10
شكراً: 0
تم شكره 0 مرة في 0 مشاركة

hamzash غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي open letter to the learned ulama

Open letter to the learned ‘Ulama

As-salaamu ‘alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu

With tears of blood and hurting souls, all of us have followed the live pictures and voices in the media of the brutal massacres, and the collective assassinations undertaken by the miserable brethren of pigs and monkeys, headed by the one known as Sharon. Added to these are the demolition of homes, destruction of farms, road closures, torture and expulsion of families, sacrilege of human dignity, defiling of the houses of Allah and a horrible blockade, which has led to a severe shortage of food and medicine, accompanied by cutting off of the water supply, and the destruction of electricity cables. All of this, while using the latest western made instruments of suppression: tanks, rockets, American Apache helicopters, armored vehicles and bulldozers, against a helpless people who have nothing but their Iman in Allah I. But they still keep guard, defending sanctities of the Ummah, protecting the land of Muslims in Palestine - a land which was opened by the noble Sahabah – and defending the place to which the Prophet of this Ummah made his Night Journey (Israa), in the sacred al-Quds, the first of the two Qiblahs, and the third Sacred Precinct.

The Jews are the enemies of Allah and so no one should be surprised of their vile acts; they are the murderers of Prophets and righteous people. They have been cursed by the tongue of their own Prophets Dawud and ‘Isa b. Maryam. They are the ones who were used to betraying Allah and His Messenger.

So it is not surprising that America, who thirsts for Muslim blood, is planning and organizing with the Jews to annihilate the mujaahid people of Palestine, and taking the responsibility of providing logistical support and political cover in the kufr assemblies and organizations, which are so-called international.

Also, not surprising is the humiliating and shameful stance of the rulers, the guards of Israel’s border, who promised to protect the security of Israel. Regarding whom the Messenger r spoke, as narrated by Jabir Bin Abdullah t, that the Messenger (sallalahu alaihi wa sallam) said to Ka'ab Bin Ujrah: “O Ka'ab Bin Ujrah, May Allah give us refuge from the ruling of Al-Sufaha." They said: “O Messenger of Allah: what is the ruling of 'Al-Sufaha'?” He (sallalahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “Rulers who will be after me. They do not follow my guidance, and they do not implement my Sunnah. The one who follows their lies, and helps them in their oppression, he is not from me, and I am not from him, and he will not drink from my Hawd (basin). And the one who did not believe their lies, and did not help them in their oppression, he is from me, and I am from him, and he will drink from my Hawd (basin).”

This by Allah is the ruling of the Sufaha! Thus we see them meeting in Beirut to discuss the issues of Palestine! They are meeting in Beirut when they are the ones who have the brave armies, and they know there are more than a 1.3 billion Muslims yearning for martyrdom in the path of Allah - even those as young as thirteen years of age. They know that the ‘Aqeedah of this Ummah is more powerful than any weapon, and that the Jews are shaken with a violent fear even from a group of Palestinian children, let alone adults. The martyrdom operations in the occupied territories have become a source of pain for the Jews, and have robbed them of sleep. To the extent that even the murderer Sharon has realized that his brutal military actions will not bring security as he promised, and that the Jews are in a predicament and a real dilemma. The only sense of dignity the rulers could display was to bring the initiative of the traitor Abdullah, as a reward for the murderer Sharon for his massacres in Palestine. It was nothing but a way out for Sharon from the dilemma. But the government of Sudan described this treachery as the best gift yet presented to the Intifadah!

O ‘Ulama of this Ummah! You know before anyone else that the issue of Palestine is not one of withdrawal from territories belonging to what is known as the Palestinian Authority. Rather it is the withdrawal from the whole of the Bank, Gaza and al-Quds. Nor is the issue to break the blockade on Arafat – whose security America has promised – but the issue is that a Jewish entity has usurped Palestine.

Recognition and negotiation with the Jews is a betrayal of Allah, His Messenger and the believers. It is not allowed to accept or remain silent over it. The one who commits this crime will be humiliated and shamed in this world, and suffer a painful torment in the Hereafter. Therefore it is incumbent on you to explain this to the people.

The demonstrations which the government is calling people to, and leading, and which politicians are addressing is just pulling the wool over the people’s eyes so that the people neglect their Sharee’ah obligation, and give vent to their anger through fiery shouts. So explain this to the people, O inheritors of the Prophets.

Though the oratory gatherings and violent raging marches which come out angry for the sake of Allah, the collection of donations, donating blood, burning the American and Jewish flags and the contentment in just making Du’a, and beseeching Allah for help are an expression of solidarity between Muslims, however, they will not solve the problem. The solution is to uproot the Jewish entity from the land of Palestine and this cannot happen without Jihad as Allah I said:

وَاقْتُلُوهُمْ حَيْثُ ثَقِفْتُمُوهُمْ وَأَخْرِجُوهُم مِّنْ حَيْثُ أَخْرَجُوكُمْ

“And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out” [TMQ 2: 191].

He (Subhanahu wa ta'ala) said:

وَمَا لَكُمْ لاَتُقَاتِلُونَ فِي سَبِيلِ اللهِ وَالْمُسْتَضْعَفِينَ مِنَ الرِّجَالِ وَالنِّسَاء وَالْوِلْدَانِ الَّذِينَ يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَا أَخْرِجْنَا مِنْ هَـذِهِ الْقَرْيَةِ الظَّالِمِ أَهْلُهَا وَاجْعَل لَّنَا مِن لَّدُنكَ وَلِيًّا وَاجْعَل لَّنَا مِن لَّدُنكَ نَصِيرًا

“And what is wrong with you that you fight not in the Cause of Allah, and for those weak, ill-treated and oppressed among men, women, and children, whose cry is: Our Lord! Rescue us from this town whose people are oppressors: and raise for us from You one who will protect, and raise for us from You one who will protect, and raise for us from You one who will help” [TMQ 4: 75].

And He (Subhanahu wa ta'ala) said:

أُذِنَ لِلَّذِينَ يُقَاتَلُونَ بِأَنَّهُمْ ظُلِمُوا وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلَى نَصْرِهِمْ لَقَدِيرٌ

“Permission to fight is given to those (i.e. believers against the disbelievers), who are fighting them, (and) because they (believers) have been wronged, and surely, Allah is Able to give them (believers) victory” [TMQ 22: 39].

The one who will raise the banner of Jihad, unite the armies of the Muslims, protect their lands, liberate Masjid al-Aqsa from the claws of the Jews and help the people of Palestine is the Khaleefah of the Muslims. Imam Muslim reported on the authority of Abu Hurayra that the Prophet r said: ‘Verily the Imam is a shield behind whom the Muslims fight and seek protection.’ The Khaleefah is someone whom Allah I obliged us to establish and give our Bay’ah to. He r said: ‘Whosoever dies without a bay’ah on his neck dies a death of Jahiliyyah.’ It is obligatory on you, O ‘Ulama to engage in the work and to push the people towards that:

إِنَّمَا يَخْشَى اللَّهَ مِنْ عِبَادِهِ الْعُلَمَاءُ

“It is only those who have knowledge (‘Ulama) among His slaves that fear Allah” [TMQ 35: 28].

20 Muharram 1423
2/4/2002

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
برنامج TwistedBrush Open Studio 17.21 لتصميم الصور اصدار جديد aramnet منتدى برامج الكمبيوتر 0 22 / 11 / 2010 51 : 01 AM
Open MDF Database File 4.7 aramnet منتدى برامج الكمبيوتر 0 23 / 04 / 2010 27 : 11 PM
The Game of missing letter لعبة الحرف المفقود The Dark Prince The English Forum 36 31 / 08 / 2008 01 : 02 PM
Open لنا من جنة أحلامكم Door زمان الصمت  بوحْ الشعِر والنثر .. 15 20 / 01 / 2003 09 : 11 PM
Letter to Egyptian President Mr.H.Mubark mustafa Bekhit  || اوْرآق مُلَوَنة .. 7 20 / 11 / 2001 08 : 12 PM

الساعة الآن 59 : 08 AM بتوقيت السعودية