+ الإقآمـہ »

+ مَجموع المشَارگات » 3,157
+ معَدل التقييمْ » 10
شكراً: 0
تم شكره مرة واحدة في مشاركة واحدة

المشاعر غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي

Thank you so much for everything hilal

I want to talk to all the hilal fans that i will leave after the end of this season,i m very sad to leave the team,but its my profissional carrer and i have to think abt my family ad my future,and i m sure i m leaving hilal in one good moment,with players to replace me easy and do good job for the team,Hilal power is not one or two players only,the power of hilal comes frm the group,the family always playing together and giving the best for the club, and i m sure that without me hilal will still wining championships here forever,the players goes and comes,but the team stays.

I received one proposel from Qatar club(Rayyan club) feel weeks a go and i said to them to wait till i tr to solve and to ask if hilal wanted to keep me for the next season,and then i pass the price to them,the same numbers that i gave to qatar club,and they refused,they said to me that the money to cruzeiro was so expensive,and they had to discuss about that,and then i gave them 3 days to decide,becouse i had the proposal from rayyan and it was so good contract,then i waited not only 3 days,but one week,and i didnot received any anser about my situation,and then today morning i signed the pre agrement with rayyan club,wich starts after finish my contract with hilal.

beleive me inside me i have a bit of sadness to leave this fantastic club and also to leave all saudi,the fans,the culture,the country that received me and make me happy for four seasons,but also i have happiness to see that the fans and all people respect me and suport me in that decision,its dificult moment for me,but its a new challenge in my life,but i m a winner and i m sure i ll do a good job ther,but for sure my feelings will stay here,with hilal,in wich heart that is pulsing asking me to come back,and i know i will have chance to come back in the future.
I dont have words to tell my satisfaction and my gracefull to play in this club,i just can say thank you so much for everyting hilal,thank you so much saudia,and in one soon future we can be together again,thanks for all.

Marcelo Tavares

ياصاحـبـي لو خـانك الوقت قلي ** ودي أعرف أن كنت ذقت الخيانه
ماهو اهتمـام فيـك لكن تـسلــي ** أبغى الشمــاته فيك قصد ولعـانه
ولاجيتني شاكي بـرحـب وأهـلي ** وأسقيك من برد الشعور أمتنانه
وأذكرك باللي معك قد حصل لي ** ويخونـك اللي خنت فيني عشانه
بمسح جبين الحب من ذل ذلــي ** وأقولك قـدرك وضـيـع مكانـــــه
وأذا استـفز الـهـم دمعي بخلــي ** بيـني وبين الدمع خطـوه جبانــه
بقسى عليـك الـين يرعبك ظلـي ** وأعلمك وشلون تظماء حنانـــه
وأسـلب بقايا خافقك بـس علـي ** وأخذ بثاري منك رد الأمانـــــــه

رد مع اقتباس