أنت غير مسجل في منتديات الوئام . للتسجيل الرجاء إضغط هنـا

صائد الفرص للأسهم الأمريكية والاوبشن 
عدد الضغطات  : 20009
مساحة اعلانية 
عدد الضغطات  : 15720

العودة   منتديات الوئام > منتديات الاتصالات >  منتدى برامج نوكيا Symbian S60,S80,S90 > برامج وتطبيقات أجهزة الجيل الثالث Nokia symbian os series 9.1

برامج وتطبيقات أجهزة الجيل الثالث Nokia symbian os series 9.1 برامج نوكيا الجيل الثالث مثل Nokia, N91, N93, N95, N96, N80, N81, N82, N78, N73, N79 , N85, E90, E70, E60, E50 , 3250 ,E 500

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 24 / 03 / 2007, 45 : 04 AM   #1
ABO_FAISAL 
من مؤسسي الوئام

+ رقم العضوية » 10459
+ تاريخ التسجيل » 07 / 10 / 2002

+ الجنسْ »

+ الإقآمـہ »

+ مَجموع المشَارگات » 7,502
+ معَدل التقييمْ » 1318
شكراً: 0
تم شكره 13 مرة في 13 مشاركة

ABO_FAISAL غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي برنامج mIRGGI 0.3b ادخل من جوالك الى شات MIRc

mIRGGI

نقره لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
نقره لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

Where To Get It?

Current version is 0.3b, released 2007-03-22.

Note! If you get a certificate error while installing, go to Tools, App. mgr., Options, Settings. There you set Software installation to All. Then you can install mIRGGI.

Same in Finnish: HUOM! Jos asennuksessa valitetaan varmennevirheest?, tarkista Ty?kalut, Sovell. hall., Valinnat, Asetukset. Kohdassa Ohjelman asennus pit?? olla valinta Kaikki.

What Is It?

mIRGGI is the first IRC client for S60 3rd Edition devices. It is currently in early stages because I just began writing it on 10th of March. I've been meaning to do this for a long time but haven't gotten to it. I don't like the J2ME IRC clients (one big reason is that they suck up a lot of memory on S60) and I don't like using PuTTY, especially on devices without keyboard. Also their fonts are quite ugly (I like small vector fonts, as is obvious from this release

This is a hobby project and mainly targeted at my needs but I will try to find some relaxing time to enhance it. And especially the things that bother me personally will get fixed fast. There are most certainly some bugs but I have successfully used it for several hours at a time via GPRS without problems.

There will be also a version for 2nd Edition devices later on. mIRGGI has also been seen for a selected few as a terminal IRC client for Linux and Windows. Those versions haven't been updated for a loooong time and were never really released. I might do a version for Windows Mobile someday, too.
Where Is It Now?

What's new
v0.3b
UTF-8 encoding support
Windows 1251 encoding and decoding support (hi to all my friends in Russia!)
customizable quit message
/clear
/part and /leave can be used with * to denote current channel
nick changes are shown in windows where the user is
quit messages shown in windows where the user is
query windows change target nick automatically if you're on a channel with the user that changes their nick
password for the IRC server can be set
no bugs found yet to fix
How To Use It?

First, change the settings (they are automatically displayed when running mIRGGI for the first time). Input nick, username, realname and server. Press back and then connect.

If you want mIRGGI to connect to channels or open query windows on startup, input them to Auto windows setting. Separate channels and nicks with commas. If you need keys for channels, you can input them too. Example: #channel key,&channel2,nick1,nick2 will open #channel with a key, &channel2 without a key and query windows for nicks nick1 and nick2. These windows are numbered 1-4 and you can use keys 1-4 to quickswitch to them.

NOTE! Disconnecting and connecting or connecting after network disconnection might not work. Close mIRGGI and start again. Yes, this will be fixed.

To input xxxx, press enter or OK button. This will bring the cursor to the input line at the bottom of the screen. Press enter or OK to send the line/command. If you don't want to type anything, pressing OK/enter on an empty line disables inputting. If the line starts with / it is considered a command, otherwise the xxxx is sent to the channel or query target.

When not inputting xxxx, left/right change the windows. Also pressing 0-9 will jump to that window (0 is always the server window, channels and queries start from 1). Up/down will scroll the current xxxxxxxx At the moment, the window scrolls down when new xxxx arrives. I know, this can be annoying sometimes.

Windows are created when joining to a channel or starting a query. They are not closed if you leave a channel at this time. You can use /cquery command to change the nick in the current query window if the other party changes their nick.
What Commands Does It Support?

Commands start with / as usual and the following commands are supported: msg, nick, join, leave, part, query, cquery, mode, me, topic, away, who, whois, whowas. Mode accepts * as the first parameter which means the current channel.

All other lines starting with / are sent as-is to the server, like /quote command on some clients. So you can also send commands that are not on the list, you just might have to add : characters to certain places.

mIRGGI also should be CTCP compliant as it provides responses to these required CTCP messages: CLIENTINFO, VERSION, PING. Also CTCP ACTIONs are shown and sent. mIRGGI does not yet implement sending these.
How About The Future?

The following features are some of the things I will do in the next versions:
nick completion
device specific keymappings
SSL connections (probably via Open C)
window closing
kick
working reconnect
changing server from input line
CTCP ping, clientinfo, version
not autoscrolling window when checking backlog
logging for channels/queries
indicators for channel/query activity
topic always on the top after the channel name
reconnect to server
rejoin channels after disconnection
colors for the output windows for clarity
keeping backlight on when app in foreground
I Want This And That or This Sucks or Anything!
الملفات المرفقة

=====

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 24 / 03 / 2007, 44 : 09 PM   #2
wafei 
مدير عام المنتديات

+ رقم العضوية » 1
+ تاريخ التسجيل » 16 / 04 / 2001

+ الجنسْ »

+ الإقآمـہ »

+ مَجموع المشَارگات » 37,647
+ معَدل التقييمْ » 10189
شكراً: 263
تم شكره 101 مرة في 98 مشاركة

wafei متواجد حالياً

افتراضي

برنامج راائع

سلمت يداك

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 27 / 03 / 2007, 52 : 03 AM   #3
وحيد الشرقيه 
عضو شرف

+ رقم العضوية » 24110
+ تاريخ التسجيل » 23 / 05 / 2006

+ الجنسْ »

+ الإقآمـہ »

+ مَجموع المشَارگات » 3,431
+ معَدل التقييمْ » 266
تم شكره 0 مرة في 0 مشاركة

وحيد الشرقيه غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي

يعطيك الف عافيه بو فيصل

برنامج رائع وجهود لا يفي بحقها شكر

تحياتي لك

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 28 / 03 / 2007, 18 : 12 AM   #4
سديم 
أسطورة الوئام

+ رقم العضوية » 79
+ تاريخ التسجيل » 19 / 04 / 2001

+ الجنسْ »

+ الإقآمـہ »

+ مَجموع المشَارگات » 31,478
+ معَدل التقييمْ » 203
تم شكره 3 مرة في 3 مشاركة

سديم غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي

تسلم يديك .. ابو فيصل ..

اللهم استرني فوق الارض و تحت الارض و يوم العرض

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 22 : 08 AM بتوقيت السعودية